EMR Legal’s HIPAA Consulting Services can help your organization become and remain HIPAA, HITECH Act, and Omnibus Rule Change Compliant.
Find out where “gaps” in HIPAA compliance are before the government comes after you in an audit, before you experience a breach, or before your patients, clients, or customers file a complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services. Our nationally recognized HIPAA compliance consultants will assist you in meeting Federal HIPAA regulations in a reasonable, appropriate and cost effective manner.
At EMR Legal, Inc., our HIPAA consulting services and experts have helped over a thousand health care providers, other covered entities, and business associates—from vendors to health care management companies to county and state governments—prepare to comply with federal and state health information legal requirements, focusing on the Department of Health and Human Services (“DHHS”) HIPAA security and HIPAA privacy regulations.
Let us assist you in developing an overall HIPAA security plan, analyzing risks to health information, selecting the appropriate security measures to address those risks, and writing the dozens of required policies and procedures. We can also provide dynamic, practical training for all personnel, including management, in following the HIPAA security and privacy regulations and the HITECH Act.
EMR Legal, Inc., provides a convenient, single resource that can coordinate your HIPAA compliance efforts to ensure that you meet the highest standards. Upon completion of your HIPAA compliance audit, we can certify compliance.
EMR Legal, Inc., is distinguished by a legal and technical team uniquely qualified in the issues surrounding medical information, electronic or otherwise.
Attorney Jonathan P. Tomes, President of EMR Legal, Inc., has served as an expert witness on HIPAA and health information and has written several dozen books and articles, including the following:
- The Compliance Guide to HIPAA and the DHHS Regulations, 5th ed.
- HIPAA Documents Resource Center CD, 6th ed.
- Basic HIPAA Training DVD, 6th ed.
- Basic HIPAA Training Video Workbook, 6th ed.
- How to Handle HIPAA and HITECH Act Breaches, Complaints, and Investigations: Everything You Need to Know, 2nd ed.
- The Complete HIPAA Policies and Procedures Guide with accompanying editable policies.
- Your Happy HIPAA Book.
- Have You Heard about HIPAA? A Practical HIPAA Compliance Guide for Audiologists and Speech Pathologists, 2nd ed.
- Mental and Behavioral Health and HIPAA: An Uneasy Alliance.
All of these HIPAA compliance books, manuals and guides are available for you to buy through our publisher’s website at www.veteranspress.com.